TDS-3 error with language settings

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Toshii, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toshii

Toshii Guest

Hi,

I recently tired the trial version of TDS and came across this error, "Error #R31 - Couldn't load Radius system." The problem seems to occur from my locale setting (or non-unicode program setting, or language setting, or whatever you call it) being set to Japanese on 2 machines using Windows 2000 and XP English edition. TDS runs fine if the setting is set to English, but I need to have it as Japanese for some of my programs to run. I really don't want to restart each time just to change the setting for just 1 program.

So here are the questions that I like to ask.
    1. Is there any work around to solve this problem without changing the locale setting to English?
    2. Would the paid version give out the same problem?
    3. Would TDS-4 be able to clear this problem?

I was thinking of buying this program if it worked, but if it doesn't, I probably need to go for an alternative. Is there anybody with the same situation?

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi Toshii,

This is an unfortunate problem in all versions of TDS available now including a registered copy. We werent able to resolve this easily, but TDS-4 will not have this problem.

You can of course use the language toolbar option to switch to English when scanning, and then switch back - this shouldnt be a problem. Apologies for the inconvenience, we hope you try this and of course use TDS-4 when available :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.