TaskManager problems

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by marshawasilewski, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marshawasilewski

marshawasilewski Registered Member

I am having task mgr problems. My computer freezes up when I try to open or attach. I get the little green icon at the bottom and then I cannot do anything but do a restart. I can't always get into my graphics programs. Something is terribly wrong. I have no viruses or adware or spyware. All of that has been checked. I did download the Adobe Flash Player update last weekend. However, I have since deleted it. If I have been on the internet and log off I have no choice but to reboot, as I said earlier. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem. Sometimes I have 3 or 4 TskMgr icons down in the lower right cornero_Oo_Oo_O I'll check back and thanks. Just registered today with your forum. Marsha

2. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Marsha, I'm sorry but your problem is waaay over my head. I'm just posting this so that your situation will get moved back up closer to the top of today's list of posts.

If you don't get answers here at Wilders, you might try over Yonder.

Best of luck to you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.