“Tamper-Proof” Chips, with Some Work, Might Give Up Their Secrets

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by lotuseclat79, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Registered Member

2. Reality

Reality Registered Member

lotuseclat79 WOW! That IS amazing. :blink:

OK, not quite the same but after reading that I'm asking myself if I should be worried about what a new computer might consist of! :eek:

Ive always wondered how many components which goes into making up a typical computer, might have some sort of "phone home" capability or suchlike....like the CPU. Didn't Intel have some sort of unique identifier on their Pentium chips about a decade ago?

3. controler

controler Guest

the day of our lord 2013.

now everybody is thinking hardware is the real thing and not just fear mongering?
    well duh is all i got to say. i was going to say you have no idea but everybody here knows what i say is bs. right? still waiting for eating some crow now that i am back lurking. wait till it comes out about your poor rights being violated by reading your brain thoughts wow what super computers can do at a distance...
    how would and yes i said simple tin foil hat prevent that? again i say nothing unless it is grounded..

hello my old friends here!!!!!!!!!!

4. controler

controler Guest

ok i must apologize.

wut i meant to say was this.

Say you go to a lung sleep clinic. They hook you up physically with about 25 wires. These wires monitor your eye movements, they also know if you are grinding your teeth, they know what your brain and heart are doing. They watch you on video to see your physical movements.
    What the spooks have is way more advanced. It is all remote and wireless. with that info , they have those "special analysts" that pick certain data. kinda of like the binary data taken off the net, phone ect.

now lets wait and see what turns up...

Orsen wells 1984? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.