Systematic freez

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rocchellid, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocchellid

rocchellid Registered Member

Alwais when i made a image (TI is the lastest version), at 44% the pc's freezing, but only if i make it under windows (XP Italian SP2), but only when i make a image of partion with operating system. If i boot with cd i have no problem. I have made a chkdsk /r that says that i have no problem (only 8 KB in bad cluster). The Maxtro's powermax utility says that everything is ok.

I have questions with freez: if i move mouse, the monitor turned on ... this is made by windows or it's hardware ? But if i click any thing i have no response. In TI's log, i see the start of image but not the end. I have waited also 8 hours. Normally TI spend 1 hour to make image.

I have installed diskeeper (the lastest version) with "set it and forget it" ... is this the problem ? It's possible that it start when TI make a image ... But is the same for others partitions ...

No virus or spy.

Thanks.

Davide (Italy)

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Davide,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Please try to disable Diskeeper and create the image of the system partition once again. If it doesn't help please create Acronis Report as described at https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 and send to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. Our Support Team will certainly help you to solve the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.