System Compromised ?

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by pazuzu, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pazuzu

pazuzu Registered Member

:( Hi im a sorta newbie to TDS and Posting . I had a folder on my system ((zipped) lol in which zipped files are/were stored.my tds3.kf was missing !! upon a check of the folder. Running W98SE Firewall going crazy . have AnalogX Portblocker , good real-time anti virus as well as tds3 . Firewall is good too , but alas i think my i.p has been posted somewhere ?/ by others though it is dynamic a freind/so called did 2 days of dos programming w my i.p address, said he was securing it . Basically what , if anything can I do as he doesnt show up as a RAT yet i know he is watching this :rolleyes: . also you guys have been very good to me w kf files as i had a faulty batch of maxtor hdd's 40GB 3 to b precise lol. By the way this is a re-registration as my old one failed ? .
    Any help at all would be wonderful . Thanx Pazuzu

2. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Hi,

You should send us your results from ASViewer here

http://www.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=asviewer

It would be best to run it from Safe Mode, then tick the 3 SHOW options in the menu. Then save, and send us that text file

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello Pazuzu, welcome to the forum and TDS.
    Are you missing the whole tds keyfile, also the original registration email with attached the keyfile? No copy in your old emails? Not a copy saved away on a separate diskette with all your registration keys?
    Then an email to support@diamondcs.com.au with all email address and other things you used for registering your TDS and you will get a copy.

a firewall will block connections and Port Explorer will show you all connections among which suspicious ones and which application they're using, while the socket spy tool will show you which data is transmitted and you can block and/or kill such connections.

Looking forward to your ASViewer log results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.