System Backup 2010

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Dave49, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave49

Dave49 Registered Member

So, I get this System Backup 2010, and install it. Right away it wants to create an image of my system. Ok, that's reasonable. So I get it to recognize my second internal HDD where I keep my back up files. The program starts to "prepare" the drive to receive the data. After about 20 minutes and the progress bar immediately goes to 11 seconds left, and stays there the whole time. So, I have to use force to close the windows. When I try to check the drive to see what was there, I find the drive letter missing. So, I bring up my Partition Magic to find out what the story is. Turns out the drive letter is indeed missing because the entire drive is "Unallocated" all of a sudden. After recreating the drive partition and getting it recognized by my system again, I quickly uninstall System Backup 2010, and remove all traces from my XP Pro Registry. Has anyone else had this happen? Is it a known glitch?

Thanks,

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.