Synchronizing with operating system

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by jeremyotten, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

When I use Snap Deploy build 2277.

Als my clients say Synchronizing with the Operating system. But is is SLOW REALLY SLOW! about 1 percent every 5 minutes orso!

This must me fixed!!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for using Acronis Complete System Deployment Software.

Please understand that the fastest way to resolve any problem with our product is to report it to our Support Team. We have request tracking system that allows us to keep all the information related to the specific problem in the single place and also it allows our Development Team to see all the logs and reports located in the single place and analyze the problem.

Please let us know when this Synchronization occurs (Does it occur on the first boot of the client computers after deployment?) and the operating system you are deploying on the clients.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

3. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

NO this accurs when the systems are deployed. They deploy with 1 percent every 5 minuten. Saying very very slow. Deploying by hand would be 10 times faster.

Thanx in Advance

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Jeremy,

I have submitted your request into our system. You will get a reply from us soon.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

5. aray

aray Registered Member

I have found this to be a file system permission problem. Make sure that you set the permissions for both the image file and the folder/share containing it so that the "Users" group has r/w access to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.