Symantec Endpoint Security 3D Game

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by threedyfury, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. threedyfury

threedyfury Registered Member

http://www.symantecendpointgame.com/

Symantec is now making video games. Who could've thought network security could be a game.

If you were expecting the next Halo 3, your probably going to be dissapointed, but for Symantec to create a game like this is pretty amazing and if your wondering if the game is any fun. The truth is, YES! It's not the typical game, but if you can get your friends to play along with you on your team, it seems the prizes are pretty good.

I played the game a few times and its certainly a challenge and I enjoyed the time playing it and was worth getting the free T-Shirt LOL. I never thought I would see Symantec and an online multiplayer first person shooter game go together. I would recommended giving it a try, even if its just to brag to your friends that you played this game from the most unexpected creator of a 3D shooter game. Haha

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Seems fun but requires me to install an ActiveX which I don't trust.

3. threedyfury

threedyfury Registered Member

I had to download the Unity3D engine to play it. Maybe you dont need to have ActiveX enabled if you download it directly at www.unity3d.com I may be wrong since I am not that tech savy.

4. midway40

midway40 Registered Member

I don't know what to think, right now I am LMAO and at the same time incredulous at Symantec for putting this game out. I would have never expected this from them, lol.

5. dNor

dNor Registered Member

All I can say is...what the hell. o_O

Possibly a good marketing move though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.