Sygate Pro

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Nookie, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nookie

Nookie Registered Member

I'm trying to play Battlefield 1942 and every time it connect to a server, Sygate pops up and asks me if I want to allow DvrMgt.dll to access the net. I press yes and all is fine until BF1942 tries to connect to the same server during a map change or a new server which then brings Sygate up and asks me if I want to let the same file access the net. How do I stop it from asking me if I want to let that dll access the net as there is no little check box to tick so it's not remembering what I tell it to do.

Note that I don't want to disable dll authentication.

2. benton4

benton4 Registered Member

It has something to do with dll authentication I think. Check out the Sygate forum, if the good people here at Wilders are unable to help.

3. Arup

Arup Guest

Have you tried creating a rule for this particular file and allow it access to the net, that way it will take precedence over any other default rules that Sygate uses.

4. Kerodo

Kerodo Registered Member

Hopefully that dll file itself isn't actually changing or it'll be hell. It might just be a case where you have to ok it several times and eventually Sygate will settle down and stop asking. Sometimes that's how these component control things seem to work. Sort of a learning period or something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.