.SWF to .AVI converter

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by strangequark, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strangequark

strangequark Registered Member

what's the best program for converting SWF files to AVI or MPG for that matter.
    I've downloaded a animated web cast Doctor Who series, 6 episodes and each episode is in 4 - 6 pieces, I would like to convert them then join them up so I can watch it on the TV.
    There are a squillion programs for going the other way but the couple I've tried so far that go the way I want don't seem to do it satisfactorily.

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

3. strangequark

thanks GF,
    I'll spend my day checking them out.

4. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

I like to use freez flv to avi converter. Its very basic and easy to use.

5. strangequark

yeah, I have things that convert flv to avi etc., and I thought in my naivety that they would do swf as well, but not so apparently, or none of the ones I've tried. The only thing I've had any luck with so far is Moyea, the only problem there is it leaves a watermark unless you pay for it.
    Anyway it's not a major problem, would have been nice to see them on the big screen but I can live with having to watch them on a monitor.
    What am I saying this is Dr. Who I'm talking about, there must be a way ............... if only the Doctor was here he'd know how to do it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.