Suspect files

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by Fred Nerks, Aug 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred Nerks

Fred Nerks Registered Member

Hello all :) ,
    is there any body out there who may have some idea on what the following files may beo_O

addxz32.exe
    vxxsrzl.exe

I'm cleaning up my computer after a period of negligence and I'm thinking these suckers need to go, but I need to know for sure.

Thanks v.much in advance

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Fred, and welcome to Wilders.

If my googling served me well, I think you were referred to come here from WhatPC? If that is correct, I looked through the log there and you also have one of the newer variants of CoolWebSearch, which requires more detailed instructions to remove along with using specific tools under the guidance of the Spyware Experts.

As per our recent Posting Policy stated in this Announcement, we no longer provide Hijackthis log analysis, however, you will find a link in the Announcement Post to several other sites that still do provide HijackThis log analysis service that you can go to for help with this kind of system cleaning.

Whichever site you decide to go to, please be sure and follow their posting policy before you post your hijackthis log.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.