Support W 98, 98SE and ME until middle of June 2006.

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by FanJ, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FanJ

FanJ Guest

2. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Pardon my French but so they damn well should. In fact, the support should stay forever and a day if you ask me.
    Considering the billions dear old Mr. Gates has made from his adoring 98 yadayada Customers, I don't think it would go amiss if he actually came and kissed the feet of every one of his M$ buyers and users.

How dare these people just cast us adrift because we are not inclined or maybe don't have the where withall to keep up with the greed machine.

'Super Blaze' was on the right track with the printer and printer ink scams we are being conned with, it's just the thin end of the wedge and it's about time a little respect was shown to us, the end user.

I often wonder what would happen if some of these avaricious conglomerates who appear to think they can ride rough-shod over the people who have made them what they are suddenly found they're whole foundation was being totally boycotted...no doubt there would be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Methinks it's about time these people gave us a break and stopped trying to stab the 'Golden Goose' up the rear.

Just a Thought, Cochise, :cool: ;)

3. Q Section

Q Section Registered Member

Headquarters - London & Field Offices -Worldwide
    For US$19.95 one can have an operating system with 24/7 support. Please see this article.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.