Support Team

Discussion in 'Prevx Betas' started by PatG, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatG

PatG Registered Member

Just had to make a post concerning the BETA support team. With plenty of criticism that has already been posted in numerous threads, want to post a positive one. I personally have never had any issues with response time on various items that have been submitted. Always received a suggestion or solution in a relative timely fashion.

But wanted to make a comment about the blazing speed of my last one. Yesterday, decided to try out the Maxthon browser. When installing WSA flagged and quarantined the .exe file of the program. I sent a ticket to support at 11pm last night before retiring. When turning on my computer 7am this morning, there was a reply! It indeed was an FP and the necessary steps were taken to overcome the flagging of same. WOW! Is that fast or what? A tip of my hat to them all! :thumb: :thumb:

2. Pierrequiroule

Pierrequiroule Registered Member

Same with me! :thumb:

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Thanks for the comments :thumb: We're striving to give very fast responses to everyone all the time.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.