Support from Paragon

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by wiwul, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wiwul

wiwul Registered Member

Usually I get support using my account under the Paragon site. Have sent them a few mails, but no response, nothing, since 26/dec. Nor a response on a reminder.

I know... this is not really the right place, so accept my apologies for posting here. But I just want to know whether others are experiencing them same.
    In the past their support was fine. But maybe they stopped.

=

2. Remo_253

Remo_253 Registered Member

I submitted a support request mid Dec and received responses within a day or two.

Updated 1/12/11: I had several exchanges in a timely manner in Dec. After the last, inadequate, response (Related post) I've had no response to my 12/31 post as of today. Are they taking January off :doubt:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  3. 24junkie

24junkie Registered Member

We submitted a support request through our account on 1/1 or 1/2 asking a question about licensing and reinstalling windows (we'd just purchased 6 licenses for B&R 10 Suite online) and have yet to receive a response. Evidently we only get 1 day of complimentary support (?!?!?!) and we may have not gotten this question in on time.

I'll reserve my rants about how ridiculous it is to expect people to find any/all problems they might run into or have questions about within 24 hours, I already ripped them a new one in the support request when I noticed today that there has still been no response a week later.

If Paragon wants to sell us any more software then they need to show us a reason to spend any more money with them.

24junkie

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  4. joshzero

joshzero Registered Member

I sent 2 support requests on Jan 4 and now a week later I still have not received any response.

This is the first time I have purchased Paragon software and it may be the last. I find the documentation confusing and the program (Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.0 Home) not very intuitive.

5. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

Maybe you can post your question here to get faster answer?

6. Remo_253

Remo_253 Registered Member

I just received a response, which included this:

"Please excuse me for the delayed answer which was due to the public holidays in Russia."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.