Support backed up ?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sdmaley, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdmaley

sdmaley Registered Member

I posted a request for an unlock code at www.eset.com/support about 12 hours ago. I got an email back that assigned me a case number, but I haven't heard anything since. I tried the phone support number, but get "all circuits are busy" (presumably from a phone company).

AlterGeek

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I have notified my colleagues from US, someone will respond you shortly.

3. pain4gain

pain4gain Registered Member

Post your case number. You'll get a quicker response from someone.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

No, we won't be goading support staff thank you. The issue is being looked into as Marcos has already stated.

Blackspear.

5. sdmaley

I'm just glad it isn't an urgent issue ... because I still haven't heard back ...

6. sdmaley

Well ... Chalk it up the the wonders of "dependable" internet email delivery, I suppose. I finally did reach tech support via phone, and they had emailed an unlock code more than 6 hours ago. I still haven't received that email, but did get the unlock code over the phone, so I'm back in control (... well, insofar as that is ever true (;<)).

Alter Geek

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please let me know the number of your support case so that we can investigate what actually happened. We are not aware of any problems getting a response from our support. However, sometimes our replies might be filtered out by spam filters and moved to a junk folder so please make sure that's not the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.