SUPERANTISPYWARE 4.1 SCAN ISSUE

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by the mul, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the mul

the mul Registered Member

I have been using superantispyware 4.1 for about a week or so and when I ran the first full scan everything worked fine and I have not installed anything different on my system, but now when I scan with superantispyware and I only have C drive selected, I get this message saying please insert a disc in D drive, I can just select continue and the scan starts again and you do get this message once more and then the scan continues scanning C drive till the scan finishes, seems very wierd.
    I have stopped the scan and then restarted the scan of C drive to see if this altered anything but you still get the same message appearing for a couple of times then everything is ok.
    The programme runs great very low on ram and updates perfectly just this little issue appearing during scanning

Here is the picture of this issue.

Attached Files:

2. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Just to update you all, I did an uninstall and rebooted my system then I ran my regcleaners and removed all of superantispyware and then did a clean install of superantispyware and then ran a complete scan of C drive and all seems ok so far, no more boxes appearing asking you to insert a disc into D drive.:D
    Lets hope this has just been a little glitch as I am doing a 30 day trial of superantispyware pro 4.1 and hope to purchase it if things go ok.

The Mul

3. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

I had this happen to me as well and I did the same thing you did. Scanning ok now. :)

4. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

I will advise you to post and read on the SAS Forum as well next time, because the solution is there and no need for using regcleaners etc.
    :)

Gerard

5. Stijnson

Stijnson Registered Member

I can't seem to find it on the SAS forum Gerardwil. Can you show me the way? :)

6. Jadda

Jadda Registered Member

7. GideonD

GideonD Registered Member

On the scanning preferences tab deselect DDA (direct disk access) and try it. They are having a few issues with DDA which they are working to fix for the next update.

8. SUPERAntiSpy

SUPERAntiSpy Developer

SUPERAntiSpyware 4.15 Pre-Release :)
    http://www.superantispyware.com/prerelease.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.