suga needs a friend

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Sugabella, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugabella

Sugabella Registered Member

I'm cleaning out my computer and thanks to rita's help i hope it stops. So keep your fingers crossed :D

2. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Suga
    I am so glad the links to the spyware cleaners are helping you!!I guess you have spybot and Adaware se up and running and cleaning your computer now.I will do some more searching and send you some more links this afternoon.You'll get it cleared up soon :) If there is anything I can do to help,I will be glad to.

3. Sugabella

thanks soo much . I hate pop ups :cool:

4. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Suga
    Have you done any cleaning yet?How much spyware did you remove?Do you think you will post a hijack log at the link I sent you?They could probaly help you alot there
    your friend
    Rita
    Ps-Please let me know if there is anything more i could do to help you :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005
  5. Sugabella

my husband said he will help me this friday so i know what i'm doing ? I'm so dumb when it comes to this, we will use one of the ones you sent me.I will tell you how it goes :)

6. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Sugabella

Nobody is dumb as long as they are trying to learn. Even the best of experts are fooled at times by all the different types of spyware, etc.

Don't ever be afraid to ask for help at Wilders.

7. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:) I ditto Ronjor's comments. You aren't dumb, you have enough smarts to know that you are in need of help, and that ain't dumb. If I can help, please let me know. I am no expert, but I do have some knowledge. Also I know there are nice people here at Wilders who will be glad to help also, just ask.

Thanks
    wildman
    :-*

8. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Suga
    I'm glad your getting some help from your husband.And you are NOT dumb!!!You will get it all sorted out soon I'm sure ,then you'll be rid of those pop ups you hate.
    your friend
    Rita

9. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:) Hi Suga: How did it go? Did you get your computer working the way you want it? In other words let us know how it turned out.

Thanks
    wildman
    :-*

10. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Hi Suga Bella!

Hope your computer is feeling all right!! It's a pain when stuff goes wrong and you aren't sure what to do!! That's why this is the greatest place!! Don't you think so??

We are glad you and Cindy have decided to brighten up the place!! Just know that what ever question you have, there are plenty of willing people to help, answer you or just have fun!!

Please do as Rita suggests and take some time for YOU, come and learn or laugh or just "lurk"! (BB will explain)

Welcome to Wilders, Suga Bella!! :)

Marja:cool:

11. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Hello Sugabella,

Glad you're here at Wilders'; I'll be your friend too if that's OK with you.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I hope you got all your issues sorted out; that's why these forums were created in the first place - to help out people.

And don't you ever call yourself dumb! [​IMG] Infact I think you're a very smart person!

Even the best of the best get stumped at times.

You have a great day!!!! [​IMG]

Best Regards,
    Firecat

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.