Sufficient Anti logging cover and screen capture ?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by AMD, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMD

AMD Registered Member

Hi, I have Roboform desktop as my password manager and Keyscrambler Premium 3 which protects my Roboform main password and presumably(?)each login password to the various website logins I have stored in Roboform. Keyscrambler also encrypts my Windows login and various other Windows/non windows programs.

I normally use Sandboxie paid version too when I use the internet.

So getting to my question, is this sufficent cover to prevent keyloggers gaining access to sensitive info on my PC and would I need any screen capture protection with my set-up (see signature) ?

Any recommendations/alterations ton my set-up to improve security are always welcomed .

Many Thanks in advance for any help

Kind Regards

Andy

2. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

Hi,
    From what i can make out,..zemana free antilogger offers more than keyscrambler premium.
    It may be worth a shot.
    Over at tipradar.com the full version is being offered for free.:D

3. AMD

AMD Registered Member

Looks like the offered expired on the 10th Feb unfortunately.

Can you use Keyscrambler and Zemana together or are they likely to conflict. The reason I was thinking that was because KS excrypts strokes made so a keylogger cant see them whereas Zemana detects the presence (or hopefully does) of keyloggers ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.