success!!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Larrycleve, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larrycleve

Larrycleve Registered Member

I'm finally able to access my firewire hard drive with the ti rescue disk. Actually I created the bartpe cd with the true image plugin. Now the next level of fun :D begins as I try my first backup and restore with ti9 2289. From reading all the other posts this should be an adventure. Wish me luck ! :D

2. upurz

upurz Guest

Is there a BartPE plugin specifically for TI v9.0?

3. mustang

mustang Developer

Not yet. The current BartPE plugin for TI8 is able to restore images made with TI9. Also TI9 can restore and explore images made with the TI8 BartPE plugin.

4. upurz

upurz Guest

Nice to know, thanks.

5. Larrycleve

Larrycleve Registered Member

No luck trying to make a backup. The first time the backup went all the way through but on the verify it gave error E0070020-the backup file is corrupt. I tried a second time and as it started it said backup cannot continue due to an error with the electronic certificate. I also don't like that when backing up partitions it puts them all in one file. It should make a separate file for each partition. Oh well, I'm tired of screwing with this. I'm going to try retrospect which isn't an image backup but at least seems to give reliable results from what I've seen. :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.