Subscription renewal question

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by AbbyJack, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbbyJack

AbbyJack Registered Member

I would like to take advantage of the current discount on renewals however I still have about 6 months remaining on my license.
    A couple of questions. I know that I can't extend my subscription online but if I purchase a new license, does the start date begin at the time of purchase or the time of activation? I'm pretty sure that it is at the time of activation but just want to make sure.
    Second, if this isn't the best way to extend the license, is there a better way to do it?
    TIA

2. NoobStick

NoobStick Guest

Hello AbbyJack
    Last time I prolong my licence were at my local Eset distibuater through e- mail Correspondence, and remaining licens periode will automatic be added to the length of the new licence periode. Last time I renewed my licence that way, there went a period on almost 24 hours before I were able to see the new licens periode be activated in Eset. If you buy a completely new licence key, it will only be activated on activation. A link to FAQ about licens: http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2393&searchid=1308947951041

Kind Regrds :)

NoobStick

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

licenses can only be renewed within 60 days of your expiration. 6 months is too far out.

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

Abbyjack - are you referring to the prices on the ESET renewal page in red?

those are new prices - they won't be going away as they are not time limited - they're just the newer, lower prices that ESET just introduced. They're the same on our site as well.

5. AbbyJack

AbbyJack Registered Member

Thanks for the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.