subscribed in past for prior pc with time remaining to subscription

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Purrson, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purrson

Purrson Registered Member

I have used spywareblaster for years for free and with prior pc chose to subscribe for automatic updates. We recently had power surges/brownouts? and Monitor died. As it was from when XP was new and we had no way to determine if the Modem was also affected, and the printer had been acting up for a while, we chose to buy a new pc/moniter/printer/copier/scanner.

One of the first things I reloaded was Spywareblaster. The new pc came with 6 months subscription to AV of our choice and I went with Kapersky with intent once it expires to download Microsoft Essentials, uninstalled K and install ME.

My question was how to re establish my pre-subscribed autoupdates? It is for one and only one home computer and I had over 300 days remaining I believe. I did use contact us form and emailed over a week asking for the key but got no reply. Hope someone can help?

Cheryl

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

I believe that you have been in touch via our support ticket system?

If so, please check your junk/spam mail folders. We responded a while ago, and didn't receive any "bounce-back" from your e-mail server, so I'm hopeful it went through. :)

If not, our support ticket system for license-related issues is here:
    https://www.javacoolsoftware.com/support/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
    Just create a new support request (including as many details about your purchase as you can remember) and we'll be happy to help you track it down.

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.