Studnet discount and Nod32-av.com

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by iwod, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwod

iwod Registered Member

I have read all the thread about it and still doesn't answer my questions.

I know most thing offer student discount only to those that are studying in that country. i.e if you study in USA then you can only get a USA Student discount. And even if a USA student who happen to be in UK studing would not qualify.

( Yeah, this sounds very ... )

So i am wondering which country is NOD32-av based on, and if they allow international student to buy student disocunt software?

2. Jaska

Jaska Registered Member

I am not sure which land they come from (Australia?) but they give student discount worldwide. An email address with an educational-institute domain is needed to prove your student status or a photocopy of your student card faxed to them.

I bought mine from them and I am very satisfied.

3. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

NOD32-AV is located in the USA. I too purchased my student license from them. The support is excellent - just as good as Eset support, in some cases I got better support from NOD32-AV.

You will also be happy to know that Rumpstah runs NOD32-AV. :)

4. iwod

iwod Registered Member

great... i like that... finally company taking the time to understand email address can prove they are students............

going to buy it NOW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.