Strange MJ RegWatcher probem

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by fannymites, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fannymites

fannymites Registered Member

I've tried installing MJRegWatcher a couple of times and had the same problem.
    When I run it, it is in the sys tray but when I open the config window I cannot click on any options.
    It has text in the status bar at the bottom suggesting it is scanning the registry but I just can't do anything with it.
    The whole window looks like it is in an unfocused state. Even when I try to exit the program the yes/no box is in the same unfocused state so I can't close in normally.
    Also, when it is running, I've tried a couple of test programs and also tried manually adding and removing startup programs and it isn't picking anything up.
    I've downloaded the file twice so I'm sure it's not a bad file.
    I'm using Windowblinds and Objectbar (OB in particular has caused problems with almost every security app I've been trying to use) but I have added RegWatcher to exclusion lists of both.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.