Strange Comodo BOClean problems

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Karen76, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trespasser

Trespasser Registered Member

Thanks, BlueZannetti, for the screen shots.

2. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

I responded to your post 42. If you read it you'll know what I was responding to. Don't get your bowels in an uproar.

3. Skytrooper

Skytrooper Registered Member

How could you respond to my "post 42" when there aren't that many posts in this thread? o_O If you meant the 42nd post I made on this board then that number doesn't work either. Perhaps it's due to my bad "attitude" or being so "defensive," but I find it tricky reading a post which doesn't exist. I have to rely on the words you actually wrote and you baselessly accused me of saying things I never said. I never said I had BOClean installed on my Vista PC or that it was being blocked from start-up. Karen76 already explained in her post #8 how she fixed her problem so why would I PM her as you suggested ... especially since I never had the trouble she did?

Thanks for your touching concern over my bowels. o_O

BlueZannetti,

Thanks for the screenshots! I wanted to post a screenshot but have no idea how it's done. I just checked Windows Defender and noticed it has, once again, "enrolled" me in Spynet without my permission. The only recent change to my PC is I just uninstalled Spybot S&D v1.4 and installed the new v1.5. I don't think that constitutes giving Microsoft permission to enroll me in Spynet after checking "no" three times previously.

I'm going to follow your sound advice about "ratcheting down the emotion" and leave this snakepit ... er, thread. I can't read nonexistent posts and my bowels/bad attitude/etc. preclude me from passively condoning remarks attributed to me which I never made. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  4. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

oops, I had the number 42 on my mind. I meant post #20.:p At any rate it wasn't important, just an observation on my part right or wrong. I'm going to bed.

5. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.