Still Waiting

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rico, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hi,

Hello Alexey,

Note regarding registration, entering SN required removal of hypens between sets of digits. Otherwise WITH dash or hyphens inserted (matches example, on register page) the SN goes to two lines. Not enough space is given to record SN, so as to match the example.

PG was placed in LM (learning mode) & TrueImage would not install. Also ZA was turned off, & PA turned off for the install of True Image to successful. Next PG asked two or three times for permission, before allowing True Image to make an image.

See Peter2150's post regarding TrueImage & PG. This information & other relevant info regarding your product & others at this forum, could be added as a sticky, in your fourm. What will I run into (previously asked regarding RegDefend & True Image)

Also why was the "boot disk" not included in my commercial purchase of TrueImage?

Do you like Peter2150 suggests recommend turning off PG when doing an image. My first image i thing PG was on/active & I made an image. Should I consider this image not reliable? Should RegDefend be turned off prior to making an image...

Thanks Peter2150 & Alexey
    rico

This kinda buried on page 4 or 5, with no reply.

Thanks again

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rico,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Regarding the issue with the example serial number on the Product Registration page. I'm afraid that it is still unclear to me what exactly do you mean, because when I'm entering this serial number (AAA11-BB22B-C33CC-44DDD-5EEE5) there is still enough free space to put there even some more digits.

Could you please make a screen shots of each step you take and send them to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread? We will try to figure out if there are any problems with our Products Registration page.

As for the problem with PG, I should say that we are not responsible for the behavior of other software, so I'm afraid we have nothing to do with it, especially since Acronis True Image 8.0 is working as advertised when PG is disabled.

What concerns the Bootable Rescue CD, please note that the installation CD that comes with the boxed version of Acronis True Image 8.0 is already a bootable one, while the CD that you can order as an additional option when purchasing the downloadable version of the software contains only the installation file and is not bootable.

Please also note that there is no need to create a new image archive, since you can check the already created one by means of the Check Image tool. If the image archive appears to be consistent then there should not be any problems restoring it.

I would also like to ask you to post your replies in the original thread, instead of starting new ones, since it sometimes hard to remember what was the initial question. I appreciate your consideration on this matter.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.