Still Doesn't Support Fedora Core 3

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by TechnoJoe, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechnoJoe

TechnoJoe Registered Member

I was promised that Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 would support the file system enhancements of Fedora Core 3 on EXT3 in an upcoming product update.

That was December 19, 2004. Today is February 27, 2005. Red Hat is nearing the release of Fedora Core 4, and Acronis still doesn't support Fedora Core 3.

What's the hold-up? Is there an estimated time that support will be added?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello TechnoJoe,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Director Suite (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/).

I am glad to announce that Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 (build 534) does support Fedora Core 3 and there should be no problems with it any more. If you still get any errors please contact support@acronis.com with the description.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

As I have the Dutch version I can only update to #533. Is that one working with Fedora?
    Regards,

Gerard

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello gerardwil,

The fix for Fedora Core 3 Ext 3 file system has been included into Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 starting from the 534 build.

Please ask the vendor you purchased the product from to provide you with this update.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.