Stay away from super vpn!

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Subgud, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subgud

Subgud Registered Member

I have previously used supervpn. -supervpn . net-

I did cancel my subscription 2 monts ago. For the second month in row, my creditcard has been charged with 10 dollars. Even the fact that supervnp sendt me an email saying that they had cancelled my subscripion 2 months ago. 20 dollars it not a heckofalot of money, but that is not the case! They are stealing my money! They can steal yours as well!

Stay away from them. They wont respond to you and the do steal your money. I had to cancel my creditcard!

2. aladdin

aladdin Registered Member

Don't cancell your credit card. Don't pay the credit card company and tell them what is going on. If you have already paid, your money will be refunded by the credit card company, and they will blacklist the culprit.

3. redcell

redcell Registered Member

What a "super" sad story. As a guideline, users should stick to VPNs trusted and been around for years. StrongVPN, AstillVPN etc

4. Subgud

Subgud Registered Member

I got the bill from "swereg, digital river".

I dont think it is the same digital river as symantec use. And I dont care. I am not very familiare with vpn services that is why I signed up for monthly payments.

I have already cancelled my creditcard and I hope I will get the money refundet from my cc company.

5. DasFox

DasFox Registered Member

Just like I tell people, another one of those CRAP VPN providers, with, we have servers in every country!

Honestly I think people haven't got a clue, or know how to read between the lines between quality and crap online!

Did you participate in the post I made to help people so you'd learn about VPN providers out there?

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=285780

6. Subgud

Subgud Registered Member

Hi DasFox,

No I has not read the post you`ve made. I think I should have :) I`ll take a look at it now.

For superVPN, I have cancelled my creditcard because after I contacted them the last time, 2 days later I got an email saying they had withdrawn another 10 dollars from me. Luckily my creditcard company should refund me the money so it is ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.