start menu

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by gerardwil, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

Hi,

When i click on start and move the pointer to programs and from there to a specific program I want to start, I see all items fot that program instead just the few I need. Attached for example is S-S&D. How can I change back so I see only the items I need?
    Thanks in advance,

Gerard

2. gerardwil

I try again the attachement.

3. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

I don't know if that's a typical way for Spybot to handle the Start Menu, so it might or might not be oddball.

But keep in mind you can delete just about anything you like from the Start Menu -- those are just shortcuts, after all. Typically when I install something new and it seems to have gone a little overboard with Start Menu entries, I'll delete everything except Un-Install (making sure first, of course, I've got a desktop icon for the program itself).

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

That seems strange to me - I don't know of any startmenu settings that would do that but you might want to check your start/settings/taskbar & start menu to see if you have anything in there that might be changed. Sorry I can't be of more help :-/

5. gerardwil

Hi Mike,

Thanks for answering.
    Its got nothing to do with S-S&D. That was just an example. And i am not sure at all I can delete there all i want.
    Regards,

Gerard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.