SSM Question Drivers

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by WilliamP, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

I have SSM also Comodo firewall. Comodo loads a drive at boot then I guess it goes away. SSM says there is rules for things not running do you want to remove them. If I say yes the I have to ok that driver the next boot. How can I go in and set the rule for that driver so SSM won't want to remove it?

2. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

That's another reason why i stoped fooling around with SSM. It yells at everything that moves, AND THAT DOESN'T. I say SSM SHUT UP.:p
    Good luck on that one:gack:

3. EP_X0FF

EP_X0FF Registered Member

@Someone

For sure it is unfriendly app. But maybe simple give William advice, not opinion? ;)

4. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Hi EP_X0FF,

I'm aware of your opinion:) , but i think for a person of my expertise :)D ;) ), i'm better of giving opinions, not advice.
    The distinction is sometimes blurred, but you get what i mean.

I liked it at first, and it gives a good feeling to control everything. But it is exaggerated:p . And now that i read what you think on the other topic, despite your quarrel, it really is tricky.

AND the fact that sooner or later I'll re-format the disk because of an annoying error that i get shutting down (weeks after uninstall; not even regcleaners help). safemon something argh. If i knew what to do without fooling around with what i'm not supposed to, ie the registry, etc, i would be happy:thumb:

5. WilliamP

I don't think that it is possible to do what I want to do at this time.

6. screamer

screamer Registered Member

William do you have this option checked? (see image) Ifso, un-check it and try again

Attached Files:

7. WilliamP

Hi Screamer. That was not checked. I checked on the SSM forum and it seems that the ability I'm after is not available at this time. I'm hoping that they will incorporate it soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.