SSd to SSd with external drive - tablet

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by WhoZit, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoZit

WhoZit Registered Member

I have searched in vain on this forum. I purchased HDM Suite 12 in order to migrate my 32G SSd to a 128G SSd. I am doing this on a Acer Iconia W500 Tablet. I do have an external drive. Another site mentioned I need to "boot" my tablet with Paragon HDM on my external drive. I downloaded Paragon HDM to my laptop. I clicked on one of the 2 downloads (BMBInstallSNU and WinInstallSNU) and it created a executable program on my laptop. I tried to copy this to a cd, which was not bootable on my tablet. I think I need to burn one or both of those downloads to a CD directly. Both, or one or the other? Or do I use the program to create this bootable disc to perform my migration? My OS on the tablet is Windows 7, 32 bit. Why I am doing this is so I can upgrade my tablet to Windows 8 which with the 32G drive there is NOT sufficient space. How to create this Paragon Suite bootable disc to perform my migration would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.