SSd to SSd with external drive - tablet

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by WhoZit, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoZit

WhoZit Registered Member

Feb 22, 2013
    I have searched in vain on this forum. I purchased HDM Suite 12 in order to migrate my 32G SSd to a 128G SSd. I am doing this on a Acer Iconia W500 Tablet. I do have an external drive. Another site mentioned I need to "boot" my tablet with Paragon HDM on my external drive. I downloaded Paragon HDM to my laptop. I clicked on one of the 2 downloads (BMBInstallSNU and WinInstallSNU) and it created a executable program on my laptop. I tried to copy this to a cd, which was not bootable on my tablet. I think I need to burn one or both of those downloads to a CD directly. Both, or one or the other? Or do I use the program to create this bootable disc to perform my migration? My OS on the tablet is Windows 7, 32 bit. Why I am doing this is so I can upgrade my tablet to Windows 8 which with the 32G drive there is NOT sufficient space. How to create this Paragon Suite bootable disc to perform my migration would be greatly appreciated.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.