SpywareGuard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by hulet, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hulet

hulet Registered Member

When my PC is switched off and turned on again, the green flyeleg in download protection is altered to a red x, meaning the download protection is cancelled. Can you solve this problem. I have saved the settings after enabeling the download protection.
    For information I am having WIN XP Pro on a 1.6 MHz pentium / 768 ram / GeForce 3 Ti 200 / protection programs: ZoneAlarm (free), Free Surfer MK II, SpywareBlaster, SpyBot, AdAware SE, IE Spyad 2, Privacy Keeper and SpywarGuard.
    Looking forward to your answer, kind regards hulet

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey hulet....Welcome to Wilders [​IMG]

Concerning this problem....are you signed on as a user that has Admin privileges when making these selections ?

Also....I'll be moving this to the dedicated Spywareblaster\Spywareguard Support Forum later.

Regards,
    Bubba

3. hulet

hulet Registered Member

yes ! - I have Admin privileges

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

What version of Spybot are you using....and are you using it's Tea Timer feature ?

If you are using that feature....would you look in the below folder that's in bold and see if you have a file by the name of RegKeyBlack.sbe in that folder Please.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Excludes

If you do have the above file(RegKeyBlack.sbe)....would you open that file with notepad and copy\paste it's contents in a post to this thread Please.

5. hulet

hulet Registered Member

SpyBot 1.3 updated 2005-03-19 - Under tools > Resident SDHelper is checked - Resident TeaTimer is unchecked. There is no RegKeyBlack.sbe in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Excludes.
    I can se you are doing your best to help me, but I am afraid this was not the reply you wanted.
    Kind regards hulet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.