SpywareGuard & SpywareBlaster questions / issues

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by mucka, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mucka

mucka Registered Member

I am using SpywareGuard 2.2.0, SpywareBlaster 3.3.0.0, Spybot- Search and Destroy 1.3.0.0.12, Ad-Aware se Personal 6.2.0.206, ZoneAlarm 5.5.062 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 5.0.227 and my modem / router has a NAT firewall included. I never disable them, I run them constantly, I update them every day, and I do scans every day. The Kaspersky auto updates every six hours. Yet when I run scans with the Ad-Aware and the Spybot I consistently detect and fix / repair / remove “problems”…some of which are, but not limited to, AvenueA, Inc, DoubleClick, Advertising.com, FastClick, and WebTrendsLive.

What is going on ?

Also the Definitions Information for the SpywareGuard indicates the definitions date to be 1/22/04 and there are no reports in the Activity Log.

Why does it show no activity ?

In SpywareBlaster under the settings tab for Internet Explorer protection, I am unable to configure it to “Prevent spyware/tracking cookies. (requires IE 6 or later)”. The check off box is grayed out. I have IE 6.0.2600.0 (IE6 SP1...upgraded from IE 5.50).

How do I enable that feature ?

Thanks for the help.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

I have responded to the thread you started earlier on this same subject matter....and we can continue the discussion in that one Please.

This one---> SpywareGuard & SpywareBlaster questions / issues

We'll close this thread now.

Regards,
    Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.