SpywareGuard not working properly

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by pocorosso, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pocorosso

pocorosso Registered Member

o_O Hi. I'm new and need some help. I've been using SpywareGuard for a while now. Today I got a warning that my home page was changed but there was no information on the warning. There were only check marks and all the text was whited out. Same with all my settings. You can see the green check marks, but all the text is whited out. No text can be seen at all. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling several times, but the problem remains. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. pocorosso

Hi snowbound. Thanks for responding. I referred to the page you suggested. It didn't work until Window, but worked under 3D objects. Now can you tell me why the settings changed? I didn't change a thing.

4. snowbound

Now that u can see the warning, what was the attempted change?

Could u post what your homepage is and what the change was?

snowbound

5. pocorosso

snowbound, there isn't anything in the log and I'm not getting any warnings now. When I did get the warning, I checked my home page and it hadn't changed. So I was thinking that the text wasn't showing because of some kind of virus attacking spyguard. I ran spybot, ad-aware, pestpatrol & avg and they found nothing. That's when I came here to look for an answer. I did reinstall spywareguard before I posted, so I must have cleared the log at that time. Sorry.

6. snowbound

No problem. ;)

The main thing is that your homepage is the same as it was and there are no more warnings. :)

If it does happen again, post back here and we'll try to resolve it.

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.