spywareGuard and WinXP

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by trish303, Jan 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trish303

trish303 Guest

I just installed spywareGuard and spyblaster. Everything seemed to go smoothly. SpywareGuard is sitting on the bottom right of my computer - on my winXP page. We have 4 different identities/desktops set up on our computer. Will the install I did cover the entire computer - everyone elses identities also? or do they all need to install it(them) separately ? Some programs seem to install to the entire computer, while others just seem to install the the individal who did the installation, The spywareGuard icon is not in the bottom right of the other identities - which made me wonder!
    Thanks!

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

The protection will be active for all of the identities/profiles. :) The red "SG" icon is simply the control panel, and if you'd like to have that running also, simply copy the shortcut to it (currently located in the "StartUp" Start Menu folder of whichever profile you installed it on) to all profiles on which you want it to appear.

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. trish303

trish303 Guest

:D Thank you very much!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.