SpywareGaurd

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Valkyri001, Feb 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkyri001

Valkyri001 Registered Member

o_OShould I wait for latest version to come out or do it now o_O
    I have four computers to install to and each one is different OS, Main machine is XP pro, second sub is XP home portable, third is 98se with all updates (asperM$), and fourth is Hardwired to third with 98se also but NO updates. All four are home net in one fasion or another, firewalls antivirus spywareblaster medics and such. Is this going to be a nightmare for spywaregaurd or what?
    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Its time to lock the little FU$^&%$s out!
    Please excuse my language, but this is just getting on my last nerve.
    Nough said Please help!

2. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Hi again Val,

I dunno why you are waiting for installation of spywareguard.. I dunno if there is anything fuss about it and in regards to new version, then what do u think to get Win2008 we will not install win2000??
    its your wish but I wud always keep spyware guard and ya if update comes I will uninstall and reinstall, it dun take much time than any complex softwares

take care

3. Valkyri001

Valkyri001 Registered Member

;)Yeah, your absolutely right. I have downloaded and installed spywaregaurd, did it not to long after asking the question. Sometimes I realize how foolish I am before other people do but by then it's too late.
    o_OI have spywaregaurd on now and I'm playing with it some, there is a SG in the task bar, I assume it,s running because it warns me(reminds me) how its not a good idea to exit. Then there are two SG's in the program bar(where i keep everything) live update and the actual program itself I think. So where or what do I do from here? I assume everything is ok. Only had a few lockups but thats just me forgetting to reboot because usually a reboot fixes a lot of my problems. I guess I just need some else to verify that this prog is trustworthy, I know! I've been reading what I'm now calling ( Wilders.. The Saga of Spybusting. ) Guess I'm just a little Paranoid.

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

If you have freeze trouble you might want to (if you haven't recently, that is) defrag your HD and other little maintenence "cleaning" chores like that.

SpywareGuard is very trustworthy, I promise you that. Javacool's hat is whiter than white and his programs are not only well thought out, but also thoroughly tested before release. When anything does come up he jumps on it and usually has any/everything fixed within a day for users.

Liveupdate is used to update the application, and you are right about it running with the red "SG" in the taskbar. Take a look through options and decide if you want it to prompt you when it blocks something or do it "silently" as well ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.