spywareblaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Frank Leslie, Nov 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Leslie

Frank Leslie Guest

I have been having problems with adware/spyware for two weeks. My internet homepage(Google) was getting changed to zest....... or wabu. After hours of trawling the net and deleting files I had it back to google. As soon as I installed spywareblaster it started again. Any ideas?

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Most likely you had not fully cleaned out the spyware infection causing the original problem and it was just a coincidence that it came back at the time SpywareBlaster was installed. (The SpywareBlaster kit has no spyware in it but running any application installer might have triggered left-over spyware files that were sitting on your system, as could a system reboot.)

The best course of action is for you to post your HijackThis log here for people to review. There is a good chance they'll be able to find the root cause of the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.