Spywareblaster starts up with Xp ?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Erick, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erick

Erick Registered Member

Hello,

One question : When I start my computer, start Spywareblast automaticly in the seem time of windows XP :) or I must starts Spywareblaster after the start of windows ?

Sorry for my langue.

Thanks.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

While future releases may have features that require or have the capability(command line switches) to start when the OS starts....the present version is not so equipped. Once a users has configured the program....the program can then be shut down....meaning there's no need to start the program with XP ?

3. MCT

MCT Registered Member

spyware blaster doesnt need 2 start when the computer starts, it works by adding info to the registry (killbits) so u only need 2 start it for removing / and updating things

hope this helps :D

4. Erick

Erick Registered Member

Thanks for the answers.
    One question : I install Spywareblaster on my username Erick. There are another three users on this computer. Is Spywareblaster still running at the other users when she surfing on the internet ? Must I install Spywareblaster for the another users ?

Rick.

5. MCT

MCT Registered Member

hi erick,

spyware blaster does cover alot of "local machine" things i believe, but there are "current user" settings it also has, so installing it under each user is probly neccessary for maximum protection

regards.

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey eric,

When the other users are logged in they should be able to run the program and they should then enable the items under the Restricted Sites if they want protection(Current User protection). As far as the Internet Explorer section....the box that you check dealing with Prevent the installation of ActiveX if checked....will be protection for ALL users(Local Machine)....no matter who's logged on. The other part of Internet Explorer protection....Prevent spyware\tracking cookies....those are a per user setting(Current User) and will have to be enabled for each user when they log on.

7. Erick

Erick Registered Member

Hi,

Very thanks for the information !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.