SpywareBlaster software conflict

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by orlandocuse, Dec 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orlandocuse

orlandocuse Registered Member

I installed spywareblaster a few days ago. Yesterday I went to use one of my websites for my business (www.mlxchange.com) - a real estate/mls website, and some of the webpages would not open properly, they would just go blank. This is not a problem with the website, as I was on with their tech support for over an hour to try to correct the problem, with no results. I have uninstalled spywareblaster from "add/remove" but I believe there may still be some conflicts remaining in my system from the software because the website is still not working properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Dan,

Welcome at Wilders. :)

By removing SpywareBlaster you did not remove the protection it set.
    The best way to find out if it was indeed SpywareBlaster is to install it again. Then start the program > click Deselect All > click Remove Protection for Unchecked items.

Also look under Tools if you activated the Flash Killer. That would actually be my first guess.

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.