SpywareBlaster Rougeware???

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by AnthonyG, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

I am now very perplexed. I have been using Spywareblaster for about 10 months now and i am very happy with it. I am having some problems with my internet connection and an admin at a very well respected said SWB is rougeware?.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=59497

I dont wish to second guess tech admins but this is now worrying me immensly. As i have advised all my friends and relivtives to put it on their computer.

Is she correct.

Thanks from a very nervious
    Anthony.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

SpywareBlaster(Javacool) is not on the rogue list.

Spyware Blaster(with a space) from spyware-b1aster-software.com is on the rogue list.

2 total different apps. If u look at the list on the rogue page u will see that it is not to be confused with Javacool's SpywareBlaster app.

She is obviously confused.

snowbound

3. Notok

Notok Registered Member

4. JRCATES

JRCATES Registered Member

Yep, everything that has been said in relation to SpywareBlaster (Javacool) and Spyware Blaster (space, two words) is absolutely true. Since you put down Spyware Blaster in your first post, she was actually giving you some good advice (although she probably should have asked which one - common mistake).....

Last edited: Jul 2, 2005
  5. Sam42

Sam42 Guest

These guys are right SpywareBlaster3.4 is legit i been using it since 3.1 and ithink is it a graet product , but there are some very nasty programs that you might download that clame to be the real thing so be aware> The Offical site is here:- www.javacoolsoftware.com

WORTH A DOWNLOAD!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.