Spywareblaster partially disabled

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by pinkcloud, Aug 8, 2015.

1. pinkcloud

pinkcloud Registered Member

Spywareblaster says it has 7 un-enabled items in Google Chrome and to enable all protection but when I select all protection they remain not enabled .

Can you help please.

pinkcloud

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

If you are still experiencing this problem, please contact us at the following e-mail address:

bugreports AT brightfort DOT com

In your e-mail, please reference your username in these forums, and include a link to this thread.

We'll be in touch with more debugging information.

Thanks!

3. pinkcloud

pinkcloud Registered Member

I have resolved it thanks.

Disabling them all and enabling them again did not do anything.

The 7 that were showing disabled were showing in red at the bottom of the screen.

I checked them all manually and they all came enabled.

The lists at the top showed all enabled which I thought was OK but as I closed Spywareblaster the 7 reverted to red and unchecked and disabled.

I did it several times without success.

However, when I re-booted they came up all enabled and have remained so since.

I am new so cannot see how to mark it resolved.

Thanks for help
    pinkcloud

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Glad to hear it's resolved!

For our reference, we have a couple follow-up questions:

1.) What version of Windows are you running?
    2.) What other security/privacy software are you running? (i.e. anti-virus, other anti-malware/spyware, firewalls, security suites, cleaning tools, etc.)

Thanks!

5. LadyWriter

LadyWriter Registered Member

I'm having the same issue on one laptop only. 239 Chrome items won't enable. They appear in red. I can rightclick to select them all, but when I click to enable protection, they uncheck. My only other protection is AVG and I have both on all my systems. This laptop is still running XP, but so are two others that are not having this issue. I tend to put the same stuff on each laptop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.