Spywareblaster help!!!!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Agryman, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agryman

Agryman Registered Member

I installed Spywareblaster 4 on my windows Vista machine. It completely destroyed my useability of IE7. Anyways, I can no longer access a lot of the site that I used to, such as my yahoo mail, myspace, etc. I tried uninstalling Spyware Blaster, but that didn't fix anything. So I re-installed it. Any help would be completely appreciated.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hello,

did u disable all protection before u uninstalled? This will undo any changes made by SWB.

snowbound

3. Agryman

Yes I did. I uninstalled with the directions on the spyware blaster support page. I think something is messed up with my activex because I downloaded firefox and it works fine... but some sites (microsoft) that I go to only accepts IE.

4. Firebytes

Firebytes Registered Member

Are you sure it is SpywareBlaster causing the problem? Did you install any other programs, do any updates to Windows, tweak any settings, etc. around the same time you installed it?

5. Agryman

No. I did all my tweaks before I installed SWB. It stopped working after SWB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.