SpywareBlaster crashed twice

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by johnpd, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnpd

johnpd Guest

SpywareBlaster 3.1 has crashed twice on me. Both times after running an update. I was able to restart without any problem. Here are the Event Log entries (both are Event ID's of 1000):

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Faulting application spywareblaster.exe, version 3.1.0.0, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x27582636.
    Faulting application spywareblaster.exe, version 3.1.0.0, faulting module msvbvm60.dll, version 6.0.92.37, fault address 0x00069f81.

I have a Windows XP system. If you need any other information, let me know.

Thanks

2. MCT

MCT Registered Member

3. johnpd

johnpd Guest

No soap. I am using the latest version of MSVBVM60.dll (6.00.9237). I downloaded and installed it again just in case.

I ran a SpywareBlaster update, then started scrolling through the list of malware to see what was added. That is when it crashed. I sent a "Crash Report" to Microsoft. I will let you know what they say. I would have posted the Crash Report details here, but was unable to copy the data from the dialog window.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.