SpywareBlaster - Can't Maximize Screen

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by cmonsimer, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmonsimer

cmonsimer Registered Member

When I open SpywareBlaster, I cannot maximize the screen? The maximize button is not active? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. Doraemon

Doraemon Registered Member

It's the normal behaviour. Don't worry! :D :cool:

3. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Considering the way SB works, it's rare that I've got it active and the interface open, much less for any length of time. Typically I'm just downloading and activating updated defs, a matter of a minute or two.

4. HappyShiner

HappyShiner Registered Member

It doesn't have the ability to maximise, as standard. The fact is, I wish it did and really hope that they include the ability to do that in a future version. It's quite a mean little window for the threat list. That was fine 'ago', when the threat list used to be much shorter, but now that they've become extremely long over the years it's a nightmare to try and scroll down through the list to see what threats have been added in the latest updates (I do actually like to see what they are before I add them to the protection) and even though highlighted in red, the merest nudge on the slider is likely to wizz you right past them and it ends up taking forever to find anything, if you ever can. Unless you can fullscreen the threat window, then it lacks fidelity for finding anything, and gets even worse over time as the list grows ever longer and longer.

If you're reading Javacool, please consider adding the ability to maximise the threat screen in your next version! :)

5. hogndog

hogndog Registered Member

Try this its called back to top.. it will speed up the scrolling process.. this depends on whether or not you have Firefox..

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/back-to-top/

Just a wild guess. :argh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.