spywareblaster but still I get spyware?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Desperate-Dan, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desperate-Dan

Desperate-Dan Registered Member

I have spywareblaster but when I run programs like avg anti-spyware and spybot they still find lots of spyware I thought spywareblaster prevented spyware getting on your pc

2. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

What type of spyware are you finding? What other security programs are you running and if you are using IE7, how do you have it set up to handle cookies?

3. Gizzy

Gizzy Registered Member

spywareblaster prevents spyware but only so much it can't block everything just like one scanner can't catch everything.

4. Desperate-Dan

Desperate-Dan Registered Member

Thanks for reply's I,ve been online all night, I've just done a scan and couldn't find anything so it must be working ok now

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Could you please check and see if the programs you used provide some sort of scan log / report that you could post for us to take a look at? (I'd be very interested in seeing just what they detected.)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

6. Doctor_Who

Doctor_Who Registered Member

I can't imagine the difficulty in writing a scanner that would find and remove every piece of crapola on the planet, or block them either (Spyware Blaster).
    The problem is that the list of malware changes from minute to minute.

Just as I use different programs to scan for spyware, I also use several different programs to block spyware.

To be 100% safe on the internet, you really have to get aggressive with your spyware blocking.

Cheers Mates!

The Doctor :cool:

7. Stijnson

Stijnson Registered Member

Examples please!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.