SpywareBlaster 3.4 won't open. Error Code 4.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Memyself, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Memyself

Memyself Registered Member

After installing SpywareBlaster 3.4, it won't open. Here is the story:

I had previously installed SpywareBlaster 3.2 on a friend's computer, which runs Win98SE. He had been using it without any problem, updating it manually periodically until version 3.3 came out, at which time he stopped updating it. By the time he called me to help him with it, version 3.4 was available, so I uninstalled the old version 3.2 and installed the new 3.4, but then found it would not open. Double-clicking the shortcut for SpywareBlaster 3.4 only produces an error message that reads as follows:

"Error while unpacking program, code 4. Please report to author."

So I'm reporting the situation to this forum as the error message instructed, and hoping for a quick solution to this problem . . . Please.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

While I have searched for a possible reason to the error 4 message....I haven't stumbled on anything that sticks out.

Also....since the wording in the thread you started yesterday concerning this same matter is almost identical....I'll close this duplicate thread and ask you to Please continue in your thread from yesterday linked to below.

This thread---> SpywareBlaster 3.4 won't open. Error Code 4

Last edited: Jun 7, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.