Spywareblaster 3.2 problem

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by fat-magic3, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fat-magic3

fat-magic3 Registered Member

I have Spywareblaster 3.2 installed. Recently I got a message: 'Your system clock appears to have been set back, possibly in an attempt to defeat the security system on this program ...If the clock is correct, please contact the author of this program for instructions on correcting this error (report code 1920,54943,2214)' I changed the date and time back but every time I log on I am still getting the message even though the date and time are now correct. What do I need to do to change this; and what measures should I take to follow up on the error?? Thanks in advance for any answer/help.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

I assume you have SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate enabled?

Please see the section on the page below titled "Support questions related to SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate licenses.", and send an e-mail (with the requested information) to the provided e-mail address.

http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/support.html

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.