SpywareBlaster 3.0 released!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by javacool, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saso

saso Guest

hi,

i am using this new version on win 98SE with no problems... i heard that you are prepering for version 3.1, and i have a suggestion for the install program... could you please make a checkbar to make/not make the program group in star -> programs menu...

thank you for the great product!

regards, saso

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I've heard from several users who are running Windows XP SP2, and no one else has encountered those particular problems (in fact, for everyone else it's been a pretty smooth ride). :doubt:

Have you tried Disabling Protection and seeing if that fixes the issues?

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. Sterno

Sterno Guest

yes disabling protection does fix the problem but then im unprotected LOL

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

It's possible that the reason IE crashes only when SpywareBlaster's protections are enabled, and not when they are disabled is because there could be some spyware already imbedded on your system that is reacting to being disabled. You see, if the installation and presense of SpywareBlaster itself is not a problem, then it's not likely to be related to a SpywareBlaster program or compatibility problem.

Have you had your HijackThis Log checked for any problems on your system? See this thread about doing that if you'd like:

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=15913

5. Sterno

Sterno Guest

my system is clean of all spyware scaned with adaware and spysweeper

6. blackjack72

blackjack72 Registered Member

I installed 3.0 and can no longer access MSN mail and IE wil not close without using the task manager (XP) o_O :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.