Spyware terminator

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Woody777, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dusen

dusen Registered Member

Hi, corporate edition is same application, same engine, same database. There is additional tool for admins allowing them remotely install & maintain Spyware Terminators on computers in their network.

Forum scheme should motivate advanced users to participate in the forum and help beginners. With 2M users it takes more and more resources to support product and our developers are recently spending more time helping users than developing the product. Considering the cost of the product and size of the community we believe that there will be enough users motivated to help others.

2. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi,folks: Thanks for your prompt reply. Your attitude towards problem solving and client concern has convinced me that you will have a grade AA product in very near future. I have decided to add ST to my defense lineup.:thumb:

3. dusen

dusen Registered Member

Thank You Perman! It’s very nice to hear that. Feel free to contact us with ideas how to improve the product or with questions on our forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.