Spyware guard not running ?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Test12345, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Test12345

Test12345 Registered Member

I have an administrator account and a limited account. both are used daily. However, spyware gaurds icon is only in the tray in the admins account, leading me to beleive that its not running in the limited account.

1)is it running or not?

2)if not what do i do to get it on the limited account

3)how do i know spyware blaster isnt doing the same thing?

thanks

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. Test12345

Re: Spyware gaurd not running...wtf?

Hi, thanks for the link.

1)i guess spyware blaster is working, although i cant verify it.

2)i tried what they said for spyware gaurd again (already did it before i asked here). It didnt work. it says it cant load the spyware gaurd anti hijacker utility, it may have corrupted definitions, its trying to live autoupdate, it couldnt live autoupdate, and it says to uninstall and reinstall.

I would try this, but i already uninstalled for something else and the problem remains. ideas?

4. Test12345

so i made the program work on the other account, but the browser hijack protection doesnt work. it says it cant load the browser hijack protection. it tries to find the definitions, says theyre missing or corrupt, trys to live update, cant find it, and says to reinstall. and i did. but i still cant get the browser hijack protection to work. why?

update: so even if i disbable the browser hijack protection and keep it in the startup folder, when it starts up it says the definition files are missing or corrupt, and that i should run live update, and it trys to run it automatically and it says it cant find it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  5. Test12345

uhh anyone?

6. Test12345

o_O??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.