Spyware definitions in NOD

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ingem64, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ingem64

ingem64 Registered Member

Has NOD32 the sufficient spyware definitions? Do I need another antispyware software?

2. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

Wouldn't just rely on Nod32 as the right anti spyware program, as it is a (very good!) Virus Scanner. I am using AVG Anti Spyware (formerly Ewido) as well, which is a very light combination.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

ESET NOD32 has excellent detection rate on spyware/non-viral stuff . It also has certificates Checkmark for spyware .

Anyway , the answer for your question would be that it depends on yourself . If you are careful surfer / you think before you install an application , you are ok with NOD32 only . However , if you are risk person and visit all kind of sites , click YES on every message that appears in fron of you , then you need some more software . :D

I would recommend you AVG Anti-spyware or SpySweeper if you want paid antispyware software or Spybot S&D + Ewido Micro if you want free just for on demand scans.

4. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

I rely on nod32 combined with outpost 4 to protect me online. I figure nod32's spyware protection combined with outpost's spyware protection is sufficient enough.

I also have trend micro anti spyware 3.5 which i use for on demand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.